As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the permitted payments below
During the tenancy payable to the agent:
- Payment of £50 (inc vat) if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Payment for reasonably incurred costs following the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy payable to the provider if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water, communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Dwellings of Warwickshire Ltd is member of UK ALA which is a client money protection scheme. We are also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly.